Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Tide
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

p 27, nethinks, since Esvele was on the second cart
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P17, still in the back but in view of the offending bushes
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( P27 for Altheria

And damn, your handwriting looks neat. =P ))
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry Guys. Really Sorry. Been Busy. Got exams coming up also =S. Keep remembering just before I head to bed too >.<

Right.))

It should be noted that the two front caravaners have come off (standing at R59, R50). Another stands at V39, while the boy hides behind the cart at V20. The two on the back cart stand at R and S 15, the mage behind.

Meanwhile... at the bushes.

The bushes seem quite tall, and between them (at about N41) Verinth can see 4 orcs, making quiet sounds, out of sight of the others, not noticing Verinth.

((Turn order will go:
Verinth,
Presmer,
The Cart NPCs,
Esvele
The Orcs (misc)
Altheria.

If it's ok to continue?))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yaaaaay! Verinth choppy time! ^-^
This all assumes that they look like they're plotting how to attack... or could be construed that way.))

Verinth grins to herself, then slips through the bushes, sneaking closer, then as soon as she's out of them and next to the orcs, she slips into a battle posture, her grin becoming more threatening and even frightening...
Who is ready to meet hellfire?
She swings her sword at the closest orc, leaving a wash of heat and wind behind it from her force and the enchantments layered on it, then whether she manages to hurt it or not, spins the blade to catch the orc next to him with another blow.

Spoiler:

Move up and around into a position that can attack two orcs- presumably even with difficult terrain I can get into such a position, considering how close they are.
Verinth will take up her Punishing stance to take a -2 to AC, but add 1d6 to her melee attacks.
She'll then use her Steel Wind maneuver to attack two opponents that she threatens.
Orc 1 attack1d20+7=13
Damage: 2d4+4+1d6+1=14
Orc 2 attack1d20+7=15
Damage: 2d4+4+1d6+1=14
Hopefully those will hit since they're flat footed...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer will take 2 move actions to move to p29, figuring that most of his magic is useless at such large distances.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh ya. Verinth hits them all right.

Both orcs fall to the ground from Verinth's assault, as Verinth goes in and stands at N40.

Spoiler:

Orcs at N41 and M41 are at -9



Presmer simply moves. =P.

All the Cart people stay still, not moving.

Esvele's turn =).
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! what's with ruckus now?

((double move to P39))
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right.

Esvele simply moves. How nice.

Two of the orcs (N41 and M41) are at -9 each. Damn their unconsiouness.

((Chance to stablise. (=1) (1d10=1, 1d10=3)))
The one at N41 stablises. The one at M41 just... dies.

However, they have friends.

An orc (at M42) Goes to attack Verinth. (Moves to M41, trampling his dead friend, before attacking with his large Falchion, while his friend moves to N40, before attacking.
Spoiler:

The first (now at M41)
Orc Attack! (1d20+4=12)
Miss
The Second (now at N40)
1d20+4=13
Miss.



But they are not alone...

From other to the east (at P49 and P50) two orcs jump out of the bush and attack two of the caravaners. (Asamar and Travator).
Spoiler:

The one at P49, now at Q49, attacking Asamar.
1d20+4=22 Hit! And a Crit!
Crit Threat (1d20 4=22) Owch.
2d4+4=10
20 Damage. Asamar is at -8.

The one at P50, now Q50. Attacking Travator.
1d20+4=5
Miss.



But that's not all. To the west, 4 orcs emerge from M18 to M21. They all head for the caravan (So, standing at P 18 to 21). One stands there (P21), while 3 go round to the back. (Q17, R17, S17).

Oops.

Altheria's turn.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer looks around at the small swarm of orcs and begins casting a spell

If he can see them from where he is (p29), he will cast Sleep on the two orcs up front at P49 and Q49, hoping to take both of them with his spell. Otherwise he will aim the spell at the one behind him, at P21.

Sleep: 130 feet range, 3 minute duration, Will DC 16 negates

That's all he can do that round
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altheria draws her crossbow and fires at the orc at P21, before dropping it and drawing her shortsword.
Spoiler:


1d20+5 → [7,5] = (12)


_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athrelda Missed the Orc. Oh dear.

Verinth's Turn.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing like a madwoman, or perhaps laughing as a madwoman, Verinth easily side steps the attacks of the orcs while her flashing, burning blade strikes at his companion in an attempt to cleave his head from his neck.
Do I need to drop my sword to give you a chance? You fight for your lives, you pathetic creatures!

Spoiler:

It seems both an Orc and Verinth are standing in N40... so I'm not really sure where the other Orc is supposed to be. I'll assume M 40 for this post.

Standard Action: Attack the orc at M40.
-Attack Roll: 1d20+7=17
-Damage:2d4+4+1d6=16

Verinth will not take any other actions this turn.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele moves further towards Verinth and casts Bless

((i made a mistake and forgot i have a speed of 20 ft, now solved by my move action))

Just get them already!  
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(right! I'm actually alive!)

The Orc that was at M40 is deaded.

The Orc at P21 is thusly Sleeped. (18 Rounds)

The Cart people move into action;
Asamar (R49) loses one HP due to not being stable now, while Travator (R50) goes to attack the orc at P50.
Spoiler:



Akrator (at V20) Still cowers in fear. (He's just a little boy!)

Traxtor (V39) moves to V41 and then to R41.
Marvar (S15) casts Magic Missile.
Spoiler:

Magic Missile (1d4 1=5) 5 Damage to the Orc at S17


Krator (R15) goes to R16 and attacks the orc at R17.
Spoiler:

1d20+1+1=4 Another Miss!



Esvele Blesses Verinth, standing at N39.

Orctime.
Orc at P21 is still sleepy for 18 more Rounds.
The Orc at S17 moves to S16, but that's all it can do
The Orc at R17 Attacks Krator (R16)
Spoiler:

Orc Attack! (1d20+4=21) Hit!
2d4 4=9 =S
Krator is at -2!


The Orc at Q17 clambers into the cart and opens a crate.

M41's Orc attacks Verinth, after moving onto it's dead companion at M40.
Spoiler:

1d20 4=11 Miss!


The orc at P50 Attacks Travator (at R50)
Spoiler:

1d20 4=23 Hit! And a crit... is it really? 1d20 4=6 No.
2d4+4=6
Travator is at 5.


The Orc at P49 moves over the dying Asamar (R49) and to T49, to try and enter the cart.

Altheria's turn.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Sorry for the delay. >.> ))

Shoots at the S16 orc.

Spoiler:

1d20+5 → [17,5] = (22)
If hits...
1d4+1 → [2,1] = (3) damage


_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The orc recoils at the hit, and wakes up.

(Verinth's turn, then Premser)
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verinth grins and lashes out with her sword at the orc next to her, laughing insanely as her red hot blade swipes for his neck to try and cleave his head from his shoulders.
You're barely worth my time!
Whether it survives or not, she turns her back on it and heads towards Travator and the orcs near him.

Spoiler:

Attack: 1d20+8=24
Damage: 2d4+4+1d6=12


Move to O 46. I note that there is no line 47...[/spoiler]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((The number between 46 and 48 doesn't exist. Honest.

(Read: Oops)))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer will grab his crossbow (move) and load it with a bolt (move). That's about it for this round.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The orc at M40 falls down, in an unstable condition.

Spoiler:

Travator (R50) attacks the orc at P50.
Attack roll. (1d20 3=5) Miss.
Asamar (R49) is unstable...
=&lt;10 = Stable (1d10*10=, 1d10=5) = 25. Loses one Hp. Asamar (R49) Dies
Akrator (Child | V20) still cowers.
Traxtor (V39) moves to V30.
Krator (R16) is unstable...
=&lt;10 = Stable (1d10*10 1d10=35)
Loses one Hp, at -3.
Marvar (S15) Casts Magic Missile again.
Magic Missile Damage (1d4 1=2)
2 Damage to the orc at R17



Travator yells out as Asamar, her partner, dies, and attempts to strike an orc, but misses.
Meanwhile, Traxtor moves down the cart side, as Marvar casts magic missile at an orc in the cart.

Esvele's turn.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((sorry, been out of my pc, and the profiles was hard to remember, besides, i get dizzy reading all those actions.))

Esvele draws her morningstar and moves straight to the nearest orc.

if she reaches:
Spoiler:

Attack and Damage: 1d20 5=14,  1d8 3=8


_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoots at S16 orc again.

Spoiler:

Attack roll: 1d20 5=12

Damage roll: 1d4+1=4




_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum