Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dungeons of Doom™
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Taking a few steps Ifriver looked rather blandly at the gooey things. Well now.. It seems that the dough has been given too much time to rise... I suppose we should get to baking. What do you say about letting me take this one, Puff? he said as he made a motion like holding a rather large orb in his hands before rolling it out like a bowling ball. A moment later, an orb of bright green-blue flame barreled down upon the yeast beast.

Spoiler:

15 foot move action. NW. Cast Flaming Sphere. Sent it 15 feet north and 10 feet east to the closest monster.


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sppizle steers his wolf to move as close as needed to allow him to blast one of the creatures with an orb of greenish, fel flames.

Spoiler:

Move Action: guide mount to approach.
Standard action: Fire fel energy from the hands at a nearby oponent!


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik readies his hammer and waits for them to get closer.

Spoiler:

Ready weapon, and wait.


_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Miatog



Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 170


Location: I'm feeding Babbies to the Blargag Owl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Threestem’s response to the monsters? Do you really need to ask? “Oh my, I think the machines have begun to over flow with dough.” He’s completely unaware of the danger, as usual.

The Luggage seems to growl and be taunting the dough monsters, it even slows off his rows of teeth and very large tongue. He runs at the left most dough monster, opening his large…mouth…to bite down on thing.

Spoiler:

Threestem: Stay within 20 feet of the Luggage
Luggage: Move action: get in front of left most dough beast.
Standard Action: attack said dough beast.


_________________
Is have but one thing to say to all of your questions, 42.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a bray of general nastiness the wolf charges one of the Bread Puddings and proceeds to rip a rather sizable chunk out of the thing.  To the point that it looks like it may have lost a rather important piece of itself.  How a giant mass of bread dough could have important parts isn't really clear, but that appears to be the case.

Puff pouts in response to being informed that he'll have to sit this one out, but is otherwise obedient.  The pseudodragon flaps over to a nearby mixing vat to watch the fight from a safe distance.  As for the great ball of fire it does a rather smashing job of setting one of the doughy beasts alight.  The delicious smell of baking bread fills the room.

Deekin does a wonderful job of hanging back away from all the nasty bread critters.

The pudding that had been savaged by the wolf decides to retaliate by lashing out with one of its pleasant smelling pseudopodium.  This results in the fuzzy critter getting knocked upside the head.  To be utterly honest I've seen commoners that can hit harder.

One of the puddings slowly slughs its way along the floor toward the part while a second rolls over toward the wolf and simply envelopes the poor thing.  How very icky.

Malik waits like a patient warrior guy as one of the nasty creatures sloughs it way around the giant mixing vat he was standing behind, giving him a perfect opportunity to charge the beast.  With a battle cry of berserker fury he leaps into the air and drives his war maul into the middle of its mass.  So great is the force of the barbarian's attack that the ooze simply explodes like an over-ripe boil.  Or possibly a pot-pie.  Either way, there are bits of doughy gunk all over the place.

The luggage skitters toward its opponent on those innumerable little legs before sinking its equally innumerable pointy teeth into the monster.  The ooze swats at it with its pseudopodium, but they simply shudder off its armored body harmlessly.

The remaining uninjured ooze pretty much sits where it is and burbles menacingly at the party.  And then comes rolling forward like a doughy flood and does its best to smother the brave gobbling wolf-rider.  Luckily for said wolf rider he and his mount manage to leap away from the attack.  Spizzle then retaliates with a blast of his sickly green flame.  This, of course, does a wonderful job of burning at the ooze.

Spoiler:

One exploded pudding and three maimed.  Of the Good guys only the summoned wolf has been injured.


Key:
Red @: The Addlebrained Tourist
Brown m: The Animated Luggage
Blue @: The Dirty old Hermit
Green @: The Seal-clubbing Berserker (possibly from the frozen northlands)
Purple @: The Egotistical Sorcerer
Green D: The Self-Absorbed Pseudodragon
Yellow k: Singing XP with Scales
Orange d: Fire-flinging Puppy Rider

Giant grey p: Three Servings of Bread Pudding
Giant red *:  A (goodness gracious) Great Ball(s) of Fire


_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald sighs as his wolf gets attacked. The wolf, however, tries to get away from the Bread Pudding.

Spoiler:

Grammald: Sigh
Wolf: Full round action: Make grapple check


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian



Last edited by Uberblah on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Miatog



Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 170


Location: I'm feeding Babbies to the Blargag Owl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Luggage sees no reason to move from its location, in fact its going to attempt to swallow the large pile of dough into the mystery that is the inside of it. The Luggage is rather strong and it has perfected the art of eating large things whole so it figures that this should work well.

Threestem smells the ‘baking’ dough and smiles. “I say, doesn’t that bread just smell heavenly? We should buy some once it’s finished cooking.” Of course he doesn’t realize they’re fighting for their lives. He’s a tourist, it doesn’t have anything to do with him.

Spoiler:

Threestem: Free action: Stand around and talk about how good the bread smells.
Luggage: Full round action: Attempt to swallow the dough beast.


_________________
Is have but one thing to say to all of your questions, 42.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sorcerer didn't seem to notice the burbling mass of dough creeping upon until after he had rolled the Great Spicy Meatball over to another pre-bread pudding. There was only one thing to do when that happens... Usually it would involve a lot of yelling and screaming and running.... This was not very different sans the noise. There was plenty of running though, as Ifriver made a dash for the door and did a flying dive over the shiny little package of...er.. Over the Kobold. Budge up there if you please. he said to the tourist as he slid into the space right next to the rather situationally dispaced man.

Spoiler:

Rolled the sphere at the dough ooze directly west of it's starting position.
15 foot move action west to stand beside the tourist.


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deekin adjusts his pick and moves up towards the place where his sorcerer buddy was, boldly moving to hold off the pudding.
Maybe to offer melee death? Slow it down?
Something useful that hopefully doesn't involve dying?

Spoiler:


Move action: move to roughly the same spot the sorcerer used to be.


_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die foul beast of the pastry!

Spizzle shoots the greenish fel flames at the ooze again, and if possible, stirs his mount to go and take a bite out of it.

Spoiler:

Standard Action: Eldtritch Blast.
Move Action: order wolf to charge at same target of the eldritch blast.

(Not sur eif I can order this attack from the mount...


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik gives another cry and rushes for the nearest pudding. Batter UP!

Spoiler:

Rush and swing like Mark McGuire chasing after a floating baseball.


_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly the wolf doesn't manage to escape from the delicious dissert item.  This results in a fair bit of crushing of the poor animal.  The wolf is still functional, but it isn't looking so hot by this time.

As Ifriver flees the pudding nearest him seems to see fit to swat him upside the head with a doughy pseudopodium.  This probably smarts a fair bit, though the pliable nature of the creature's mass yields far less pain than a more solid member would deliver.  Puff seems to be content with keeping a comfortable distance from the monsters.

Mostly because he figures his teeny lil' stinger wouldn't do much good.  And the spicy meatball does a wondrous job of cooking one of the oozes a bit more.  The scent of fresh baked bread is even now filling the room.

The wee little kobold moves into the path of one of the filthy puddings.  What a brave little guy!

One of the remaining puddings, the most burned of them as the case happens to be, sloughs over to the berserker and begins to flail at him impotently with its flailin' limbs.  The attacks in question do a wonderful job of clanging off his armor and leaving it smelling of dough.

The ooze nearest the dirty old hermit swings a member at him only to have it shudder off the invisible barrier around him.  Sanctuary is useful like that.

The nearest pudding happens to be right next to Malik.  And he smites it most mightily.  The beastie doesn't explode like it did last time around, but it doesn't look very happy about the hammer wound.

The remaining pudding decides that now would be a wonderful time to try and swat Spizzle in the face.  Though it should be noted that it fails most miserably.  Nothing but air would be a succinct description.

Sadly the bread pudding manages to avoid getting drawn into the luggage's gullet.  Ah well, you can't eat 'em all.

Finally, good ol' Spizzel and his wolf do a great job of biting/blasting one of the puddings.

Spoiler:


_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Uuuhhh.... the map isn't working... Or photobucket's on the fritz again...))

Grammald sighs and instead of wasting a spell to heal his wolf, he dismisses it.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Dissmiss wolf and be a grumpy old hermit.


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glaring at the dreadful dough, Ifriver turned his attention back to his searing sphere. On a whim, he decided to make the fire burn pink this round and rolled the thing right into the nearest pudding. "At this rate we may be set for provisions all the way down." He remarked. It should be noted that his fingertips were still all nice and glowing, Sort of. If you could call the little geometric shapes of light appearing and fading around his hand as glowing. They were shiny at least. Looking at the Tourist, he had to wonder. "Well now good sir, perhaps it may just be me but... You don't seem to be the type to make a habit of poking around dank dungeons. What in the name of Boccob's bookmarks lead you here?"

Spoiler:

Moved the sphere to toast the nearest pudding. Did some silly things with colors and shapes. Chatted it up with the Tourist.


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less chatter you two! We have a battle to win!

Spizzle spurs his mount away from his target, and once in place, he sends another orb of green flames against the pudding.

Spoiler:

Move action: back off 30 ft.
Standard action: Eldritch blast the pudding.


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik seems slightly confused, that his attack didn't explode the creature....so he does it again.

Spoiler:

Swing swing swing the hammer of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!




_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum