Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dungeons of Doom™
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Malik waits until the rest of the group moves.

Spoiler:

Wait.


_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ifriver informes the party of his findings and then offered to make a bet with his familar. If it was cursed, he owed the psudodragon a gem encrusted tail ring. In other news, he blatently failed to notice the cash register being opened... Darned inatentive-ness.

Wait, never mind...

He was much too importaint to be concerned with a petty thing as money, though it would be nice to gather some up so that the less fortunate would be appeased if his shear charm was blunted by their blind eyes.

Spoiler:

Talk about ring. Make a side bet. Generaly be too awesome for this campaign.. Too awesome for this campaign... So awesome that-*Stops singing.*


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spizzle pats his wolf in the head and offers it a snack.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Be nice to his animal companion.


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing terribly eventful happens just yet.  Though no doubt the party can expect interesting things to happen fairly soon.  There had been that warning siren that went off after all.  And such things usually attract the attention of other things.

Who knows what horrors luck in the bowels of an eeevil bakery.  Like... yeast oozes.  Or something.

For now Puff busies himself with fishing the more costly coins out of the coffer and storing them... somewhere on his person.  It really isn't quite clear where he is putting them, but apparently it's somewhere out of sight.

And apparently he's the only one who sees fit to respond to the dirty old hermit.

Then open it, silly!  See what's in there!

Apparently he isn't a terribly cautious creature in that regard.

Spoiler:

Loot loot loot the cash register!


_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miatog



Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 170


Location: I'm feeding Babbies to the Blargag Owl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threestem looks at Puff. “Why isn’t that theft? Are you sure it’s such a good idea, we don’t want any trouble with the good chefs of this bakery after all.”

The Luggage nudges Threestem and motions toward the ‘remains’ of the chef.

Threestem thinks for a moment. ”Well we don’t want any more trouble with them…the body is gone, maybe the rest of them will just leave us alone.”

The Luggage seems to shrug as he walks over to the door, ready to attack anything hostile.

Threestem moves a little closer to the door with his camera at the ready.

Spoiler:

Threestem: Talk to Puff about stealing. Move to 10 feet from the door.
Luggage: Move to the door. Ready Action: Attack anything hostile within 10 feet from the door.


_________________
Is have but one thing to say to all of your questions, 42.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if nobody was going to do it... Alright men. Good show there. Now I suppose we do as we please with our reward and head onwards? I expected more 'Doom' than this but I suppose it cannot be helped... At the least I suspect we could take a few more provisions as well. Couldn't hurt more than the next dentist visit. I suspect at worst they would be dangerously sweet. But as soon as we are all done, we really must be off.

Spoiler:

post battle speech.


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald shrugs to Ifriver.
Alright. Just try not to get hurt too much early on. I'm trying to conserve spells.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Talk


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ifriver smiled in that confident sort of way. Hah! If that was any measure of things to come, I doubt I will even need anything other than cantrips. Surely there is something worthy of testing my spells with down here. Otherwise I hate to think of the time I will have wasted. Now, while it was true that sorcerers did do these things to build power and all.. One would wonder if Ifriver was just a bit full of himself... And then reality would hit them and say "Duh!" In either case, he was apparently bored enough to make his glowing fingertips start making small light trails in the air. It certanly was amusing for a while at the least.
Spoiler:

More talking as a free action... or interrupted action if you please. And being rather full of himself as usual.


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Still waiting.


_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald shakes his head at Ifriver.
I've adventured with plenty like you. They all died. Narcism is not a good quality to have on adventures such as this.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Be a wise old grump.


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ifriver just gave him that sort of look that said, "And who are you to call me that?" but let it fall rather quickly as he decided to head for the east door. He would aim at opening it if nothing tried to stop him.

Spoiler:

Actualy doing something that involves exploration.. Open East Door


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spizzle shakes his head at the bickering.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Shrug.


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it isn't stealing! the pseudodragon chides the tourist.  This is a dungeon.  You kill things in it that attack you and take their stuff.  This is the way these things work.  Everything down here is guarding the dreaded amulet of Yendor, which means they're all dreaded, horrible things.  Sure there might be something nice down here, but when someone is gnashing their teeth at you they usually aren't nice.

And with a huff the little lizard flaps over to Ifriver and lands lightly atop the man's head.  It looks rather cute it might be added.  Presently he's got his money set on some bread golems begin the door.  They'll be tasty.  Not as tasty as mice, mind you.  But tasty none the less.

Spoiler:

Move action: land on a sorcerer


_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deekin, meanwhile, simply follows the flow of people, working out a method to tell the marvelous tale of the Great Baker Fight to his friends back at home.

Spoiler:

Move Action: Follow someone near the rear.


_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald waits for the group to get moving and then takes up the rear. Since he cast Sanctuary on himself, he can't be attacked from a monster from behind the group and can alert the group when one tries.
Spoiler:

Move action: Follow everyone


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So on the party treks through the door that wasn't terribly difficult to get open.  And into the mysteeeeeeerious hallway beyond it.  The passage happens to be lined with more than a few bags of flour and other odds and ends.  Said hallways heads off east for a while before jaunting down a bit of curviness and finally into another chamber.

This other chamber is filled with all manor of baking equipment.  Automated baking equipment.  And presently it's doing a lovely job of mixing and baking things.  Puff continues to ride on Ifriver's head, if only because that seems like a good place to ride.

Spoiler:



Map update!




_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald looks around at the machines with skepticism. He's never trusted machines. Ever.

Spoiler:

Full round action: Look around at the machines skeptically.


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Terumitsu
Pretty Evil


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 3224


Location: In the box seats of course.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from having the pimping +1 Pseudodragon cap of Chick Magnetism perched rather nicely on his head, Ifriver stepped into the mixing room after looking from side to side rather carefully to check out the area. If there was anything that looked harmful, he decided that he would not happen to step in the room and infact he would then take several steps rather quickly in the direction that has the least danger and the most meat shields.

Spoiler:

looks around from the enterence of the room before either stepping in or running back. Comments about his awesome pseudodragon-hat


_________________
"[42= The number of socks the universe is processing at any given time]" -wingrae
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Draken Frosthand
Worst Case Scenario


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4406


Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spizzle attempts to pull some bread for himself to eat.

Spoiler:

Full round action: grab food.


_________________
Character Directory

It has been therefore determined that I have nothing worthy of note to write here. Go your way, waste not your precious time reading these unenlightening lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deekin quietly (and poorly) begins singing "Dary had a little flan" whilst going with the flow of peoples.
Follower, not a leader.

Spoiler:

Standard action: Sing off key.


_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kyrian
Resident Party Animal


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 45806


Location: A state of mind like no other...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik sticks with the group, not touching anything. Bad stuff happened when he touched things in dungeons.

Spoiler:

Look around


_________________
Click the Dragons!

Stories
Deviant
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Miatog



Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 170


Location: I'm feeding Babbies to the Blargag Owl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threestem doesn’t agree with the little dragon but doesn’t press the debate…at least not at the moment. He looks into the room as best he can from the hall and smiles. “I say…that machinery looks remarkable! I must see if they’ll let me take some of the equipment home as a souvenir. I wonder how much they would ask?”

The Luggage follows behind Ifriver, making sure to take point should there be anything harmful in the room. Threestem keeps within fifteen feet of the Luggage as always, his camera to his face and pictures being taken with no thought of danger at all.

Spoiler:

Threestem: Move action: Stay with in 15 feet of the Luggage
Standard Action: Take Pictures
Luggage: Move Action: Just inside the room, facing the most dangerous looking thing if there is any.


_________________
Is have but one thing to say to all of your questions, 42.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Rebonack
Elder Good


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 21648


Location: Barkhouse Bestiary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The party won't spy anything overtly menacing in the room.  At least not until they're all inside.  Once this takes place a quartet of rather oozy piles of dough slough out of the mixers and begin to burble at the band of adventurers.  No doubt they mean to inflict bodily harm on them.

Pretty much everything in these dungeons does, of course.

The +1 pimpin' pseudodragon hat chirps defiantly.  They don't look so tough!  We can take 'em!

Spoiler:

Map update!


_________________
Warning!  Random Encounter Detected!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deekin gives a yip when he sees the menacing blobs of tastiness....and stays where he is near the door.

He'll let them come to him, thank you very much. Much safer that way.

And, you know, lets the meat shields get into position.

Spoiler:


Free action: Yip.


_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Uberblah
Snake Charmer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 23073


Location: I don't know, you tell me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammald sighs and uses his summoning domain to turn one of his Cure Moderate Wounds into a Summon Monster II (Fiendish Wolf). The wolf goes to attack the nearest dough monster.

Spoiler:

Full round action (Grammald): Summoning Domain: Summon Monster II (Fiendish Wolf)
Full round action (Wolf): Attack nearest dough boy.



((If he can't summon the wolf because of the alignment, he'll summon a celestial eagle instead.))


_________________
Spoiler:

<Mahir<Sofia<Vivian

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum