Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Tide
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

(( Which is why I've just got up. I think I was on one of the ones in the back...Can't remember though.

Edit: Just checked...didn't actually specify. =S ))
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Verinth wasn't asleep. She had her eyes closed and was looking lazy.
As I said before.
She's in the front of the first cart.))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((This is what I found when going back: 1st cart Verinth, 2nd cart Esvele, 3rd cart Altheria, 4th cart Presmer. Or... I never specified, only said somewhere in the back, so could actually be the 3rd cart too Smile))
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((so, the arcane spellcaster is on the back? O.o

like, dude, i'm tuning in a big, nasty cloud of bad mojo here...)) Razz
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ah great.

So:
Verinth: In the Front of Cart 1
Esvele: In the Front of Cart 2
Altheria: In the Front of Cart 3
Presmer: In the Front of Cart 4.

Also: There are two People in cart 1, One in Cart 2, 1 in Cart 3, And 2 in Cart 4.))

The Man who Presmer will remember as being called Kratar looks to him.

"What do you mean?"

As no-one else noticed the anomaly, no other NPCs speak up.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer points to the bushes I saw some rustling in those bushes. Could be nothing, but with the trouble we've been warned of I wouldn't take chances
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man nodds and looks to his wife, the female sitting by them. She casts a short spell.

A few seconds later, the caravan halts, the second cart just by the offending bushes.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altheria has her shortsword drawn, and is watching the bush.
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the carts stop, and the attention on the bushes, Verinth sweeps out her sword and drops off the cart to her feet, moving towards the bushes.
Her sword gleams reddish, as if it were drawn from the forge...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer narrows his eyes and stands, preparing to cast a spell should it prove needed
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele stands and picks up her shield.

This early? and it was beign a good tour so far...
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rustling in the bushes doesn't continue... silence except for a few birds in the air befalls the caravan, as the caravaners come off their points, reading weapons.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verinth boldly stalks right up to the bushes, ready for anything as she looks for what is disturbing them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer continues to watch the bushes while waiting to see what happens
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altheria is still waiting, her dagger drawn.
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((wel, i was going to come here and apologize for my lack of posting due to my eye surgery..but this hasen't moved..))

((Also, Esvele is about to pick the crossbow and shoot at the bushes, whick imay be quite out of character Razz))
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((heh))

((Oh that'd be an idea. Initiative Checks please =) ))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initiative: 1d20+3=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1d20+2=17
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1d20+3=6

*mrrh?* *what's happening?*
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1d20=9
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((in addition, can you say which square you are in on this map.

If you want me to boldify letterings just sayeth.

Spoiler:


Linky!))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Which bushes are we examining?))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(The ones at the far end m ~P40-Q41)
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verinth will be in square Q 41.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum