Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Tide
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Presmer thinks so too and makes sure to find a spot where he can look all around.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((mal?))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele focuses on her food, eating quietly on a side

((i didn't had anything i considered worthy to type...))
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( *bumppoke?* Anybody here? ))
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((*waaaaaaaits*))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((*is sitting upside-down on a couch, studiying the work of Taylor for the final summer term Ethics exam.*))
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((*is awake!*))

The Caravan continues on it journey, starting to enter the mountains.

((Spoty and Listeny checks if you will.))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without her eyes open, Verinth can only rely on her ears...
Listen: 1d20=8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot and Listen check (1d20+3=7, 1d20+3=10)

Esvele sticks to her spot, grumbling at times.
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one's Spot, second one's Listen. (1d20=3, 1d20=2)

...Altheria's fallen asleep again.
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((...this is looking bad.
"HEY GUYS! I think I failed a spot check!"))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( But I don't see anything! =P ))
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot 1d20-1=13, Listen 1d20-1=3
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele will see, if she's looking forwards in relation to the caravans, a rustling in some bushes on the left side of the path. She'll hear them rustling.

Presmer will see a such event, if he's looking forwards. He won't hear it though.

Altheria doesn't see or hear any such events.

Verinth will hear a slight rustling.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer, still on the lookout for anything of note, looks towards the bushes where he thought he saw something
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele heards some rustling, and turns to see where did the noise came from.
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verinth opens her eyes and glances over towards the rustling nonchalantly, seemingly unworried.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altheria snoozes. Danger? Danger? What danger?
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esvele will see the bush slightly rustling.

As will Presmer.

The bush seems to be up ahead, past the front of the front caravan.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presmer hmms and looks between the others We might have something up ahead, in those bushes he says in a low voice, to those near.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((yeah, how near are we? i'm pretty sure we are on different parts of the caravan...))
_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verinth keeps her eyes out...
((I assume since she didn't get to make a spot check before she can get to make one now that she has her eyes open.
1d20=11))


Last edited by Vael on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castaras
Valsharess in the Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2024


Location: No

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altheria opens one eye.

"Hmm? Wha?"

She sits up, taking out her dagger. Seemed something was happening...
_________________
Spoiler:


All hail Sophistemon

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hmm, well, where were you guys again? 4 caravans =P.

I guess Verinth was asleep in one of them.))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madmal



Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 91



PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((and i assume correctly, each one of us in a different cart...))


_________________
"I run, therefore I am; more correctly, I run, therefore with any luck I'll still be." Rincewind, the Wizzard.

Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum