Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Middle-Class District
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

They jump in alarm, then turn hostile

Nosy people don't live long these days.

They advance on Laris.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laris shrugs.

"Ok. If you are calm, I can help you. You want to get in that house yes?"
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The look at him most distrustfully

That your house?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laris shakes his head.

"But I can get in. In return, I'll ask you to sign a book. That is also for your benefit. Doing that give you powers that will help you. All I ask is for you to get gemstone from that house."
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they look around nevrously

A gang recruiter? Look, man..

he gets shoved roughly

Where do we sign up?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laris shrugs.

"No, not a gang my friends."

He waves a hand, trying to make the door splinter quietly, but so it can open.

"Get the Gem, and I'll show you."

((Can this be done quickly please?))
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Sure ))

They go in and get it, returning quickly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exachix
The Foxy One


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 11239


Location: East of the Sun and West of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laris nodds and leads them to the lair.
_________________
Living in Scoundrel Days

My forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They follow.

About half an hour later, the next patrol finds the house broken into and makes a report. Then they continue on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krystal enters the district. She sees Elric scurrying around and scowls at him, then waits for Gatamu.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatamu is only a few paces behind Krystal.
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krystal frowns and points out Elric in his black robes as he lurks around at the far end of the street.

If you can catch that guy, he'll feed you devils.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oo!" Gatamu, in one short hop, reaches the part of the street where Elric is and puts one massive paw down, hoping to pin Elric but not crush him.
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Unfortunately, I get pinned by work... I've got to go rather immediately. ))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((That's fine. Gatamu will be waiting.))
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elric sqwaks as he gets pinned, and summons a chain devil.

The chain devil lashes out at Gatamu.

Krystal giggles at the mischeif she just caused.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatamu laughs in delight and snaps at the chain devil, aiming to devour it quickly. The unfortunate outsider's attack merely passes through the dimension hopper.
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unsuspecting chain devil is overbalanced due to not hitting anything, and so is snapped right up.

Elric stammers

What in the hells are you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A dimension hopper!" Gatamu says proudly. "C'mon, give me some more of those! They have an amazing crunch."
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elric scolws

You'll regret this

Two bone devils appear, sporting ghost-touch on their razorlike limbs. They leap at Gatamu in the hopes of shredding him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of passing through him, the bone devils get stuck several feet into Gatamu's flesh. Not giving them time to recover, the happy hopper bites twice, pulling them delicately out of himself and letting them fall into his gaping maw. The wounds the devils inflicted don't bleed- indeed, they seem to have stopped existing. "You know, I don't think I will," Gatamu says thoughtfully.

((Not accidentally godmodding is very hard with this guy. This is what Gatamu intends to have happen- if something goes wrong, please ignore what is no longer valid.))
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Strictly speaking, the post is too imperitive. He should "try to pluck them out" - even if there's no reasonable way he should be able to fail.

In this particular case, I don't really want to have twice as many posts to say the same thing - this isn't really a "combat" - so I don't mind. ))

Much to Elric's chagrin, the devils are once again snapped greedily up.

Let's see how you like this, then!

Five dreadful miasma lemurs straight from Malebolge appear around Gatamu and ooze around, spreading a noxious aura of poison and disease.

Meanwhile, Krystal giggles herself silly at Elric's plight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatamu blinks- at least the others tried to attack him. He licks them up, seemingly very self-satisfied. "Wonderful texture," he comments when done.
_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elric blinks in shock.

But... you're supposed to be writhing in an agonizing death from plagues and poisons!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoseki
May I Eat You?


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5133


Location: The story within a story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No one told me that. Make sure to mention it first next time," chides Gatamu.


_________________
There is no signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum