Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faedorn Politics
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Kaziel quickens his pace as the ship comes into view, surveying it as he nears.
After a quick approving nod, he heads up the gangplank.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lochriss saunters up the gangplank, nodding to Ferro as he approaches. "A fine day for sailing." He gives the captain a practiced smile. "I am Lochriss Pendari. At your service."
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Moozy
Soda in the Town


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 4291


Location: Northeast USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eldon nods to Lochriss and Kaziel after he sees that they are with Ferro. "Glad to have you aboard."
_________________
You might know me as Blood from the GitP forums.
Town Characters.
Moozy Soda Halloween Avatar by Destro!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel's smile remains rather small and not particularly overjoyed, but neither is it remotely displeased.
Pleasure to be aboard.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lochriss inclines his head. "Many thanks for your part in this venture, captain. I presume the cabins are below?"
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That they are. The ones near the stern are yours, first pick to whoever picks first.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm fer whiche'er one is closest tae getting on deck if'n there's trouble. Dapple wi' stay out o' th' way."
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel considers for a moment his own choice.
Towards the middle, I'd think, for mine.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lochriss smiles pleasantly. "Then I shall take something farther aft." He takes a look at the sky. "If you will excuse me, good friends, I should see to stowing my meager possessions before we get underway." He nods his head to the group, then heads below.
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nameless priest heads on board, saying nothing to the others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With everyone aboard, the gangplank is drawn up. The ship weighs anchor and sets sail, pulling out of port with the sun still low in the sky.

Ferro heads below decks a short time after getting underway.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lochriss retires to his cabin, probably meditating or some elfy thing.
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentasa and Dapple take some time, just enjoying the feel of the wind, the salt spray of the seawater, and the rolling of the vessel across the waves. As morning rises, she murmurs silent prayers, not actually incanting any spells, just a more general reverence. In due course, Dapple will find a spot on the main deck where feet dont travel often and curl up, but keeps a lazy eye out for anyone who might not see her.
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel heads below to set his things into his recently claimed room, looking around him as he goes and getting a feel for the ship.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of days pass. The Cunning Rogue sails on through the night. A dull thunk echoes through the ship...

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

several splashes follow.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The priest looks up, frowning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel flicks his eyes open and sits up in his bed, head tilted.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Moozy
Soda in the Town


Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 4291


Location: Northeast USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sailors don't seem to make anything of it. They keep up with their duties ... well, dutifully.
_________________
You might know me as Blood from the GitP forums.
Town Characters.
Moozy Soda Halloween Avatar by Destro!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The incautious make early appointments with Death.

Lochriss checks his weapons, then slips out of his cabin towards the deck. ((Hide and Move Silently both +9)
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patches tugs at Pentasa's pantleg a bit until the halfling rouses. A soft whine, barely audible, but the Halfling is instantly alert. She gives Patches the signal for "Guard me" as she begins to pull on her leather armour.
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The corridors of the ship are mostly empty, only the night watch on deck. The deck itself is lit only by moonlight, the lamps having been extinguished.

This in itself is odd. What's more odd is the lack of crewmen topside.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel reaches over and grabs his quarterstaff before carefully standing up to check outside. With the information that the hall is apparently empty, he follows after Lochriss with a similar attempt at moving silently. (+5)
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lochriss turns to Kaziel and whispers, in Elvish. "No crew...I don't like this. Wake the rest of our little group; I'm going to see if I can find some of the crew." He draws his blades and slinks forward, heading for the crew's sleeping area, still hiding and moving silently.
_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
DeBunny
Plushie Shepherd


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 18428


Location: The hive of the xenomorph swarm.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziel nods and heads to the nearest non-open door.
I think this would Pentasa's.
At any rate, he lightly taps on the door.
_________________
Kara

-Hmm, an ominous passage that plunges into an inky blackness, sealed behind lock and chain.
-You know what this means?
-We must see where it leads!
-Damn straight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentasa is finishing putting on her leathers when the knock comes. She shakes her head slightly, pulling herself up to her feet and grabbing her gear. Patches moves to the side of the door, giving a faint sniff, then dips her head twice. A scent she's encountered before but not one that qualifies yet as "familiar".

Pentasa moves to the door, pulling the o-handle open.

"Something's wrong," she says, more as a reply than a question when she sees Kaziel, whom she recognizes from the tavern. She draws her shortbow and nocks an arrow. "Let us see what we can find..." she concludes, then gives Patches the signal for "Guard" again.


_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum