Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Tide
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

There's probably blankets and the like in the captains quarters, where Ghost and Ryvin search around for the ship payment and/or the signet ring...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(d20+4=12
d8+2=4)

Ghost pounds at the trunk again.
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To little effect... The trunk remains structurally sound

Ryvin frowns, and begins searching the room again
_________________
Vael wrote:
Comparing shaving your legs to shaving your face is like comparing jigglypuff to Cthulhu. Sure, they're both inhuman and disturbing, but the similarities end there.
PhoeKun wrote:
Kittens have gravity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl finishes up and looks for the others, coming across ghost and the chest. He chuckles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost growls. She slams into the thing with more force than before.

[d20+6=18
d8+4=11]
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chest cracks, and bits of its surface fly away under the blow.

One or two more blows like that oughta break a hole in the chest...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And again she slams the mace into it, apparently ignoring everyone else.

[d20+6=15
d8+4=10]
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cracks grow on the chests surface. It seems just about to give way...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And she continues hacking at it.

[d20+6=26
d8+4=9]
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chest cracks open, revealing several papers and a small bag within. Ryvin looks over from where he is searching the bed

Anything in there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She breathes heavily for a moment, calming down. She then reaches in the trunk and grabs the bag, opening it.
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A multitude of platinum coins are within
_________________
Vael wrote:
Comparing shaving your legs to shaving your face is like comparing jigglypuff to Cthulhu. Sure, they're both inhuman and disturbing, but the similarities end there.
PhoeKun wrote:
Kittens have gravity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She tosses them aside, not knowing what platinum is useful for before sorting through the paper to see if there's anything useful.
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryvin raises an eyebrow at the bag of coins

Woah... Well there's the ship payment, but where's the r-

His hands happen a small crack in the bed's frame, and he raises an eyebrow, jamming his nails into it and pulling out a small panel. A ring with a roll of paper is threaded through it.

... Bingo.


He looks up at Burl and Ghost

We got what we need.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Amiria



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 182


Location: The Silverthorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage

Mirage coughs and spits a little more and then sits on the stairs and looks to Artemis. "Sorry for the mess. What a waste of an excellent dinner." She avoids looking down into the hull again.
_________________

Still semi-active in the Towns. Send me a PM at GitP if you post at either Silverthorn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl nods.
No point in wasting time here then. Lets get out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryvin grabs the ring and the bag, motions to Ghost that they need to go, and heads for the door

Any luck in finding anything out from that merc?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alton peers past Mirage and into the room. "Oh dear...Erm...Maybe some fresh air would do you some good?" The Halfling suggests, glancing back up the stairs. "Although, the situation isn't much better up there, I'm afraid." he informs her, remembering their now dead captive.
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost follows Ryvin, shrugging. She offers him his weapon. Even if he was still lousy with the weapon, he needed some sort of protection.
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl shakes his head.
We didn't learn much. Lets go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryvin nods, raising an eyebrow, but doesn't press the question further. He calls out to the others below deck

Hey, we got what we need! Let's go!

_________________
Vael wrote:
Comparing shaving your legs to shaving your face is like comparing jigglypuff to Cthulhu. Sure, they're both inhuman and disturbing, but the similarities end there.
PhoeKun wrote:
Kittens have gravity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Amiria



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 182


Location: The Silverthorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage

Mirage stands up and walks to the railing where the boat should still be.
_________________

Still semi-active in the Towns. Send me a PM at GitP if you post at either Silverthorn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alton follows her, his gaze avoiding the bodies on the deck.
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryvin holds up the ring with the roll of paper threaded through it

Found it in a hidden panel.

The boat is indeed still there
_________________
Vael wrote:
Comparing shaving your legs to shaving your face is like comparing jigglypuff to Cthulhu. Sure, they're both inhuman and disturbing, but the similarities end there.
PhoeKun wrote:
Kittens have gravity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The halfling looks up and applauds. "Well done! Now all we need to do is return that to our benefactor and hope no one calls the Watch."


_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum