Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Tide
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

"Which ship?"
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, he didn't tell us...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You don't know the ship you were putting the animals on? Hmm...Do you know where you were supposed to meet it?"
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She shakes her head

It was somewhere down the coast... I don't know the exact spot...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alton frowns and rubs his chin. If that was all she knew, he was finished with her, but now what to do with the woman? She'd seen their faces. If they let her go, she might alert the authorities, and thet wouldn't be good for any of them. How could he guarentee she would stay quiet?

The halfling sighs. "Is that all you can tell me?" The more she spoke, the longer he could hold off on making a decision.
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nods, weakly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright..." Alton looks to his companions. "I've asked allt he questions I can think of. Now what?"
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we kill her. No sense in leaving a witness to turn us in...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Amiria



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 182


Location: The Silverthorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage

Mirage looks shocked. "No, we can't kill her. She won't turn us in. Any why should anyone believe her when it is her word against ours ?"
_________________

Still semi-active in the Towns. Send me a PM at GitP if you post at either Silverthorn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alton points to Vark's corpse. "That might be a good reason. At the very least it proves she, and the rest of this ship, was attacked. Also, my line of questioning may, unfortunately, lead the authorities to our employer. But then again, there are more of us, and certainly our word would hold more weight than hers." The Halfling shrugs. "I'd like to keep her alive, but is it worth the risk of having her talk? We've already killed at least once tonight, what's one more? She could pin us for murder if we don't."
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obvious that something happened here. Best leave no witnesses.
Burl's face is hard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Okay, I'm gonna begin booting people unless participation increases...))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yipes, it has been a while hasn't it? I'd have replied sooner, but I kinda thought murder was somthing the entire group should have input on.))

Alton nods in agreement with Burl, then turns away, not wanting to see it done.
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Anyone care to have a say before Burl guts her?))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I don't. I mean, Ryvin would object, but he isn't there.

Artemis, that's nice of you to wait, but unless the situation is brought up with the other two party members in the captains quarters, it's unlikely that they'd randomly pop in to offer input.))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Amiria



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 182


Location: The Silverthorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I also waited for some additional input.))

Mirage shrughs. She turns away and walks to the trapdoor from which the spider creature emerged.
_________________

Still semi-active in the Towns. Send me a PM at GitP if you post at either Silverthorn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Alrighty then.))

Burl takes his short sword and attempts to kill the woman.
((-4 attack penalty for grappling added in))

1d20+1=11, 1d6+4=8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She manages to squirm out of the way, taking the opportunity to try and escape his grasp again...

((Grapple Check 1d20=12))

Within the hull of the ship (which Mirage entered) is about two dozen partially scorched cages with screeching animals within. A particularly large cage seems to have smashed open, and another mercenary's corpse lays cut in two nearby...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Amiria



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 182


Location: The Silverthorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage

Mirage reaches for a hold and pukes down the stairs.

*huuurrrrrlll*
_________________

Still semi-active in the Towns. Send me a PM at GitP if you post at either Silverthorn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1d20+5=11
She manages to escape, presumably.
How, this just means Burl has a better chance of hitting her with his sword...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She does indeed try to bolt, opening an opportunity for both Burl and Alton to cut her down.

Now there's a dead body, scorched animals, and vomit in the hull.

I envy the guy who has to clean that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl slices at her as she attempts to get past.
1d20+5=22
1d6+4=6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl's blow slices a heavy gash in the back of the wenches leg, causing to stumble and smack into the ground, heavily...

((alright... looks like help shan't be needed on this. =P ))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alton flinches when the woman's head hits the deck.

"I..erm..I think I'll go help Mirage with...whatever she's doing." He says awkwardly before walking away.
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burl ruthlessly finishes the woman off, then begins disposing off the bodies, trying to find things to wrap them up in, and to clean the mess up with.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum