Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barrow of the Forgotten King
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

"Someone with a lot of metal plates, p'haps," Morningmist rumbled quietly.
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri shifts to her falchion again. It is her preferred weapon, after all. She then heads down the corridor as well, following Delgar
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morningmist will fall into line behind Kerri.
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it is assumed that Novia and Haemus follow those three.

The corridor continues for quite a distance, and also seems to devolve in terms of structure. Rocks lining the sides of the corridor as well as great irregularly shaped holes in the ceiling give the impression that the passage had caved in here, either by accident or design, and had then been cleared away.

Eventually, the corridor returns to its normal state and the party comes across two doors at its end. Both doors are facing the party at the north end of the corridor, and both are identical.
_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delgar gives this door a look as well. Wouldn't do to have that passage be caved in behind them by something.

Search check. Assuming nothing comes up. he'll try opening the door. 1d20+4=19
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both doors do not appear to have any funny things, according to Delgar's search.

Delgar tries the door to the right and finds that, while it isn't locked, there is something which is stopping it from being opened. Maybe it's stuck, maybe there's a barricade on the other side.
The door to the left, however, opens easily into a corridor half the size as the one the party just went through, which abruptly turns off to the left.
_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'k, this time I think we'd better let someone with better 'rmour than me go first.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri hmms and glances around at the others... she never liked going first, second was ok but not first. Going first means you're the first to step in any traps or get cut down from an ambush. Always have someone else go first, other people make nice shields, that's Kerri's motto.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novia shakes her head, her leather armor sure didn't fit the bill. "My armor's not really any better, but if no one else wants to go..."
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ahh 'ell.  I've got nae armor at all, but if it gets us going," Morningmist rumbles in annoyance and takes point.
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing no objections, Morningmist moves ahead of the rest of the group around the sharp left turn and further down the tight corridor.
Roughly ten feet down the corridor, however, Morningmist comes across a ledge. She can see that the drop from the ledge is only 15 feet, and the corridor continues on to a sharp right turn. A wooden ladder is provided to climb down the ledge, and Morningmist and Delgar both can hear the sounds of running water.

[OOC]If Haemus could speak up and reassure me that he is still paying attention, that'd be great.
Also, can I assume that marching order is Haemus<Delgar<Novia<Wolf<Kerri<Haemus?[/OOC]
_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chilli God wrote:
Hearing no objections, Morningmist moves ahead of the rest of the group around the sharp left turn and further down the tight corridor.
Roughly ten feet down the corridor, however, Morningmist comes across a ledge. She can see that the drop from the ledge is only 15 feet, and the corridor continues on to a sharp right turn. A wooden ladder is provided to climb down the ledge, and Morningmist and Delgar both can hear the sounds of running water.

[OOC]If Haemus could speak up and reassure me that he is still paying attention, that'd be great.
Also, can I assume that marching order is Haemus<Delgar<Novia<Wolf<Kerri<Haemus?[/OOC]


[OOC}So Haemus is at the front and back of the marching order, and like a true ninja I have vanished... Wink[/OOC]
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC] >.<
I seem to be making a lot of mistakes recently. Might need some extra sleep.
Morningmist<Delgar<Novia<Wolf<Kerri<Haemus[/OOC]
_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Marching order seems fine to me))

Kerri moves along with the others, alert and with her sword ready
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((That looks ok to me, Chilli.))
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The party continues standing rather awkwardly in the middle of the corridor.
_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morningmist approaches the ledge with ladder.  "If we could bring th' light to the top of the ladder, my improved vision might permit me to see more of what is down here," she notes.  

"'lso an' additionally, might be good to check this out and make sure nothing's down here that's liable to climb up after we pass an' ambush us from behind."
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri looks around to see who has the torch. It's not her, so she can't do a lot here.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delgar would be the one with the torch. So it's easy enough to pass it on. 'll be wanting that back when you're done. It's an everburning one. Those aren't exactly cheap.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The Chilli God
Orc in Town


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 2850


Location: Ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The torch illuminates the bottom of the ledge for Morningmist, revealing nothing other than slightly cracked flagstone floor 15 feet below her, and the ladder.
The ladder does seem quite climbworthy, by the way.

Spoiler:



Just to give you a better idea of what the situation is.


_________________
The Chilli God Has Spoken.
Characters & Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morningmist relays what she can see to the others.

"So it seems we choose between the door and where this passage opens up into."
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadly
Town Director


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14176



PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just move on already. This way is as good as the other one, we have to search the whole place after all Kerri says, clearly a little impatient. But that's nothing unusual.
_________________
Character Descriptions | deviantArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. Delgar waits to get his torch back and will probably follow Morningmist down the ladder. let's see what's in that room over there that I can see due to lack of walls on the map, shall we?
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
helgraf



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 420



PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand off torch to Delgar.  Assume full defensive posture (standard action).  Climb down ladder, move to I4.  Look around.  (Move action).
_________________
--
So, wha' makes y' say tha'?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El Jaspero
The Pirate King


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 582


Location: Indianapolis, IN

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haemus dutifully keeps an eye on the rest of the party, axe in hand.


_________________
The Town College of Arms is open again!

Inner Circle

Spoiler:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 50 of 51

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum