Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vulpine Outpost near Town [Vulpine Empire]
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Aikidu blinks a bit and hesitantly does likewise, pulling his long hair back to avoid saliva-hair intermingling.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myobu repeats the odd phrase, then spits as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earin rolls up his portable hole quickly and follows Myobu's example, though it might be clear to someone who knows him that he has never read Dune.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nor has Aikidu. Aiki looks expectantly at the others and blinks quietly.

(I'm expecting Mos Eisley any moment now.)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( That's ok. Their cameo is over now. ))

One of the five steps out and motions to Aiki, Myobu, and Earin

Follow me, please.

He leads the way back into the hills a short distance before following a semi-sheltered path roughly south.


Last edited by Fenric on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Awww... no spice for us. Wink))

Earin follows, wrapping his face back up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiki foxifies and hops onto Myobu's shoulders. He feels like a fur scarf all of a sudden, but he doesn't really mind, letting out a foxy giggle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Not yet, anyway. And no, Aiki: I don't do Star Wars in general - the lightsabres are as far as I'll go. ))

Myobu grins and reaches up to scratch Aiki on his chest.

Comfortable?

the Fremen continues to lead the way: the path following down into a crack that must likely be a fault line.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earin follows carefully.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiki smiles and nods. Yeah... Very... he says, half-purr-like-rumble-growley thing emitted from his chest.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ground is rough and uneven, but it is nice to be out of the sun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh guide finally heads down a side fissure that climbs rapidly back to the hot desert surface.

We must cross about three miles of deep, open sand. Out there, a partially submerged mountain provides some protection; and in that place there is a village of the people you seek.

Myobu nods and squints across the sand, but the shimmering heat distortions make it impossible to discern anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikidu nods as well and hops down from Myobu's neck. I'm guessing fur would be a bad idea... he says, shifting back to his regular form. His clothing shifts yet again into long white garments, with a single blue blemish which, when viewed close enough, resembles a profile of a fox's head in a blue circle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myobu nods and shifts to his elven form himself. A quick prestidigitation later, and his navy kimono is shining white.

Agreed. Three miles of that stuff can't be fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vael
Endless Fount of Characters


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 38730



PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earin simply stays the way he is.
Onwards then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guide nods and steps out onto the sand and into a new thread...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eight strange machines crest the mountains, shattering the stillness of the high pass.

Scout squad one to WinterHearth control: destination reached.

Copy squad one.  Land and secure the installation.

Squad two, proceed into the desert.  Weather monitoring shows no storm activity in target region.


Roger that.

Copy control

Four of the machines bank slightly east and continue on their way, while four approach the ruined fortress.

The four circle the building a few times before finally landing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fortress has been repaired, so far as possible.

Of the twelve original massive ion cannons, only one remains intact.  Numerous smaller defensive installations, targeting both airborne and landbound assailants, have been put in place.  The walls once again stand intact, and the third tactical company of the Vulpine army now resides in the castle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An adolescent silver dragon hurtles towards the outpost at speeds comparable to a; if the outpost were a werewolf, the dragon would have been the silver bullet. He doesn't however, crash through any walls of the outpost; catching himself before he hurts himself and slowing down to look around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argen's keen eyes will probably locate a familiar figure winding his way through the rocks about halfway down the valley toward the Sea of Sand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do, and the dragon flies at a semi-quick pace towards the familiar creature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myobu looks up as Argen approaches, and tilts his head

Argen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argen drops down in front of Myobu, as though to block his path, and begins to spout information. His words string together but the gist of what he's saying is that the temple needs him, Aiki's going to die, and the Agency is getting closer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fenric
Lord Bushy-tailed


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 14237


Location: Irving, TX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myobu frowns

Getting closer to what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aikifox
Ruler of the Fuzzyverse


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1743


Location: The Fuzzyverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argen dips his head a bit and sighs. They know Aiki was at the temple... It can't be long before they show up looking for him... Somebody OTHER than Aiki might get hurt... Don't you want to at least TRY to help them?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum