Enupnion Forum Index Enupnion
Keep on Dreaming
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return of the Karistan Empire
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hawkeye
Comic Book Hero


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 25600


Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Areta thinks quickly...could Kalentite listen in on this communication? Well, she had kicked the initial pebble, so she had to reap what she had sown before. She had to hope that he couldn't. She frowns on what she is about to say next, it has to be relevant, clear and concise, but being a fighter not a diplomat this is a little hard for her to do "This is Areta, there's been a slight change in the chain of command back in the ship. What we need you to do hasn't changed, we still need an energy supply as fast as possible. Report back when you've seen one, we can plan a method for retrieving it then. Don't try any heroic things, we'll likely to have only one shot at this and we need each of you all back in one piece." she pauses for a split second "If you see anyone of particular note can you report back on who it is, we'd like to know who we're up against. Stay safe out there. Out."
_________________
Endellion

Archive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalentite does indeed hear the command.  He glances down at the comm-link at his belt then smiles up at Taldi in the way that says 'something tells me I'm in trouble.'  Jedi never did like playing by my rules.  She'll make Master before she knows it...

He peeks back in the hangar he just walked out of to make sure no one was around before pulling the comm-link from his belt.  Hey, 'Captain.'  I'm outside the hangar of the palace.  There is an energy source inside.  No guards.  No sign of anything worse.  Around the back side.  He breaks for a moment and looks down at Taldi.  It seemed that Tak had basically glued himself to her since they woke up, but he wasn't here now. Taldi's with me.  Anyone seen Tak?

(Tak has broken off from the group, though I didn't mention it because nobody was counting heads or watching particularly in the direction of the back of the group.)
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawkeye
Comic Book Hero


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 25600


Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Areta slightly flushes at hearing Kalentite's voice, it seems the force is against her at this point in time. She keeps quiet, no sense in filling the air with mindless radio chatter.
_________________
Endellion

Archive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jacklu
Give 'Em a Little Razzle Dazzle


Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 8401


Location: a mile away and a hundred feet down

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taldi scowls when she hears that there was only one ship available.  She looks at Kalentite for a moment before following after him.  

"Loose your friend?  Hold on.  I should be able to feel him out if he is close by."

Taldi glances around, subtly feeling for the distinct emotional fingerprint of the only other kushiban likely to be on the planet.
_________________
characters

"Isn't Sanity really a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy ... ooh hoo hoo hoo ... the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TwoBitWriter



Joined: 14 Dec 2008
Posts: 674


Location: Norman, OK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack looks at Analla, confused. "What is going on inside that ship?"

Into the comm-link. "Roger that, we have infiltrated the palace and are searching for the hangar, we'll meet you there. Radio silence unless it's a real emergency, okay? Jack out."

Jack shrugs and starts forward again, looking for the hangar, he motions for the rest of the group to follow him.

(Is Monkey Muse still around?)
_________________
Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I dunno....I don't even know if MC is around.  Many players have been online but not posted anything.  I wish they'd at least give me a 'I don't want to play anymore'...I have a very good opportunity to kill off unwanted characters at this point, since the group is on an unfriendly planet.)

Tak seems to be inside the palace, heading the opposite direction at a steady pace from everyone else.

-----

Kalentite motions for Taldi to follow him inside the hangar.  He steps in drawing his lightsaber without igniting it.  He approaches the door that leads from the inside of the palace to the hangar.  If there's anything you think is helpful here, let me know.  I'll carry it back to the ship, Kalentite states, motioning toward different pieces of equipment.
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analla shrugs. "I have no idea. Let's just get the power supply and get out of here."
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beedle eep weeeeeoooo* T3 slides himself over a little closer to Analla. Apparently the little droid is starting to think they had best be moving.

*What she said.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jacklu
Give 'Em a Little Razzle Dazzle


Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 8401


Location: a mile away and a hundred feet down

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taldi looks over the various pieces of equipment scattered over the hanger.  She takes a moment to point out a few of them.

"Those will certainly help.  If we need a new power core, we are going to need to grab that as well."

She pauses.  

"Tak is moving away from us at a good clip.  Should I run ahead and catch him?"
_________________
characters

"Isn't Sanity really a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy ... ooh hoo hoo hoo ... the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalentite starts picking up the items.  I don't think that's wise.  If he's in trouble he can contact me through the Force.  I've taught him that much.  But we need to deal with the task at hand before we're discovered.  

...If this isn't just some prank to instill false hope...
 

He lifts a rather large piece, wincing slightly at the weight on his injured arm.  Hopefully I'll have some time to meditate once we get the ship working again...
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawkeye
Comic Book Hero


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 25600


Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Areta starts to pace back and forth in the bridge. She wanted to be out there, the fighter inside of her said she should be out there, but she had put forth the idea of she was the one in charge, so her place should be here at the nerve centre. She calms her mind, if she desperately wanted to be outside she wouldn't have re-entered the ship as she did. She sighs and looks at the comm, hopefully someone would be in touch soon.
_________________
Endellion

Archive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TwoBitWriter



Joined: 14 Dec 2008
Posts: 674


Location: Norman, OK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Jack, and party, reach the hangar, he will activate the comm-link.

"Jack Jerrod reporting, we're at the hangar."
_________________
Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T3, meanwhile, starts scanning for power signatures. Probably trying to see if he can find a big one that matches their ship well enough.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hangar's pretty empty, except for a few random supplies, Taldi, and Kalentite.

However, there does seem to be a power source that will work with a little adjustment.  (It's not an exact fit for the ship, but can easily be modified.)
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawkeye
Comic Book Hero


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 25600


Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Areta speaks into the commlink "Have you found anything that could be used?"
_________________
Endellion

Archive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T3 looks at Jack. He's the one with the commlink, so the droid figures he's the one to tell. Beep veep nee krggh oop beedeedle*

*There's something here we can use, with a little adjustment.
_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoBitWriter



Joined: 14 Dec 2008
Posts: 674


Location: Norman, OK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah, looks like T3 and I can fix it up to work on our ship. And we met up with Taldi and Kalentite." Jack says to the comm-link.

Strolling forward, Jack speaks to Kalentite now. "So what were you two doing off alone?"
_________________
Inner Circle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalentite raises an eyebrow.  Is that suspicion I hear?

The Jedi became frustrated with me.  Rather than have her lured to the dark side, I decided to be elsewhere so that she would cool off.  I don't need dark Jedi on my hands.

_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jacklu
Give 'Em a Little Razzle Dazzle


Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 8401


Location: a mile away and a hundred feet down

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taldi looks at Jack and her fur shifts to a deep shade of gray.  She looks up at Kalentite.

"I'm going to go find Tak.  Good luck.  Watch your back."

She eyes Jack again before heading off in  the direction Tak went, muttering under her breath as she goes.

[kushiban]"Filthy Pirate.  Hope he gets eaten..."
_________________
characters

"Isn't Sanity really a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy ... ooh hoo hoo hoo ... the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Artemis
Drow Queen


Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 20905


Location: Florida, USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I see..." Analla frowns, but decides the situation wasn't too serious. They weren't at each other's throats or anything. She kneels down next to T3 and asks. "Where is it?"
_________________
A single dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

Grab some tugboats. We're going iceberg wrangling. - Destro Yersul

Characters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lykan
Monster Mixer


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 12584


Location: In my head. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ko meditates, with lack of anything better to do.

Kuna scratches her ears with her hindpaws.
_________________
Vael wrote:
Comparing shaving your legs to shaving your face is like comparing jigglypuff to Cthulhu. Sure, they're both inhuman and disturbing, but the similarities end there.
PhoeKun wrote:
Kittens have gravity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wukei
Master of Emo Chinchillas


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 36024



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Okay, since I haven't heard from these two in over three weeks...)

Taldi might note that Tak has changed direction and headed back to the ship.  She will find the Duros' body, stabbed through  the chest with a lightsaber.

Standing nearby, is Tak, or should we say...jumping as he leaps and slices through Juddu's neck.  He seems to sense her as he rides the body to the ground and turns, eyes narrowed and his fur becomes pure black.


Running might be a good thing...
-----

Kalentite is on his way back to the ship, carrying the piles of useful stuff that Taldi suggested he grabbed.  (Some more medpacs, since they are currently without a medtech.  And some tools to get the ship going.)
_________________

You must love the cuteness that is Sin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawkeye
Comic Book Hero


Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 25600


Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Areta winces. Twice. She grabs the commlink "People, what the hell is going on out there?"
_________________
Endellion

Archive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jacklu
Give 'Em a Little Razzle Dazzle


Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 8401


Location: a mile away and a hundred feet down

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taldi sees and hisses.  Her fur turns jet black.  She doesn't bother thinking, simply draws the gun Tak gave her and fires off several bolts.
_________________
characters

"Isn't Sanity really a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy ... ooh hoo hoo hoo ... the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Destro Yersul
The Troutbearer


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 6378


Location: Sector ZZ9 plural Z alpha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleep freeer nup* T3 starts rolling towards the power source, presumably because he is far enough away from the ship not to know what's going on back at the ranch.

*It's over here


_________________
Avatar by Vael
Trout by Vael
Cookies: 31

My Characters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enupnion Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum