Archive for Enupnion Keep on Dreaming
 


       Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town
Obscurejones

Thokk's Lands III

Far from the town there is a small coastal village.  It is quaint and unremarkable save for a single thing.  Over looking the village is a magnificently large castle on a hill.  These are Thokk's lands.

At least they were.  Currently the castle and surrounding fields are controlled by Firiat and the remains of the Order.
Obscurejones

I asked you a question.
Metakirb

Maybe i just need to relax... I haven't relaxed for a long time.
Obscurejones

Al raises an eyebrow.
There's a spa in the lower levels if you need it.
Metakirb

Maybe i'll have a look.
Obscurejones

A door opens on the wall into a spiral staircase.
Who

"It would have been nicer if you didn't look like that."
Metakirb

Maybe later.
Obscurejones

Fine by me.
-------------
Fine by me.
-------------
Squee and Nadine wander over to see if Elyea has made any impressive block structures.
Who

Elyea is happily sitting in the middle of a large block castle, built with many more bricks than were in the box to start with.

------

"Are you going to change back?"
Obscurejones

He laughs.
Back to what?
----------------
Elyea, where did Elyea get these blocks?
Who

((Has he changed back and I didn't read the post or is he screwing with her?))

------

"In there."

She points to the box that had the blocks in.
Obscurejones

(((He's Kar shaped.))
------------
Squee assumed as much, but where did Elyea get the rest of them?
Who

((Then I'm a moron., moving swiftly on.))

"Sorry, wasn't thinking straight."

------

She points at the box again.
Obscurejones

((Nah, just thread jump vertigo.))
He kisses her.
Good to know I can still have that effect on you.
-----------------
Squee sighs and shakes his head.
Did Elyea get some blocks not from the box?
Who

"What?"

------

She shakes her head. They were all in there.
Obscurejones

Squee rubs his temples.
Nadine be a dear and grab Squee Squee's ledger.
------------
He kisses her again.
Make you think bent.
Who

"Oh..."

-------

Eylea sits happily in her castle, not a clue why she's being asked about bricks.
Obscurejones

Nadine returns with a simple letter journal.  Squee jots down "Elyea-Summoner?".  Nadine looks for an entrance to the block castle.
-----------
"Oh"?  That's all?
Kar rolls off of her and out of bed, shifting into his clothes.
Who

There is one, it's tad small though, probably have to crawl.

-------

Erou just lies there, not really doing much.
Obscurejones

Nadine starts crawling into the castle.
--------
Planning to get out of bed at all today?
Who

It's a very nice castle, there's even some little wooden people here and there.

----

"I don't know, maybe."
Metakirb

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Obscurejones

I take it these people were not in the box?
--------------
He walks to the wardrobe and starts looking for a tie.  When he selects one he's in a slim well tailored suit.
Who

They were not.

-------

"Fancy."
Obscurejones

Thanks.  We have a meeting.  Care to attend?
-----------------
Nadine inspects one of the wooden people.
Who

"Um...okay. Do I need to wear anything particular?"

-----

They're quite simple.
Obscurejones

Nasdine starts looking for Elyea.
-----------
I would appreciate something... well made, but provocative.
Metakirb

Jeska stretches, then goes to pick up her spear.
Who

"Like my castle?"

-------

Erou gets up and starts having a look, eventually settling on a green top and skirt.

"What do you think?"
Obscurejones

He glances her over and reaches a claw over to lower the neckline.
Perfect.  As he glances her over purple runes can be seen dancing along the edge of his spectacles.
---------------
Squee's coat starts flashing a happy bright blue.
It's a very nice castle.
---------------
Al's coat flares red and he jumps back with a start.
Wasn't expecting that.  You good to get yourself to your room or the infirmary?
Metakirb

yeah. I assume i'll notice which door to take to reach the infirmary?
Obscurejones

Should have a big red cross on it.  Castle will lead you to it.
Who

"What meeting is this then?"

-------

"Thank you."
Metakirb

Alright.

she decides to head to her room for now.
Obscurejones

The door she stepped through to enter the gym is still there.
-------
Where did you get the little people?
-------
Someone's calling the order together.  Should be interesting to see who.
He holds out his hand.
Who

"In the box."

-------

She takes the offered hand.
Metakirb

She heads through it, and lies down again.
Obscurejones

Elyea, there were no people in the box. I just played with it yesterday.  
There is a gust of wind and Squee has left the room.
------------
Kar takes her by the hand through twisting hallways and dark staircases, ever leading her down, deeper into the castle.
------------------
Al sighs and flies straight down, through the floor.
Who

She looks confused for a minute, they were definitely in the box. Then it hits her.

"I make them."
Metakirb

Jeska closes her eyes, thinking.
Obscurejones

As Kar and Erou walk they're joined by a hovering Al.
You're bringing her?  Dressed like that?
As he speaks there is a rush of wind that swoops past them.
--------
Nadine claps her hands.
Neat!
Who

"That good?"

-----

Presumably Dawn comes through a door somewhere.
Obscurejones

Well it's certainly interesting.
---------
Al floats himself in front of Erou and gives her a once over.
I mean I can understand not wanting to be removed from the pleasures of the flesh but do you don't see anyone else bringing a side of beef or a barrel of ale.  Why should you get to bring your chosen brothel?
As he speaks he drops to the ground and starts walking backwards facing Kar and Erou.  The tunnel they're in shifts from wood and stone to worked earth lit with torches.  Kar growls under his breath and his eyes turn to silvery pools.
---------
John and Steve follow Dawn through and John leads them to a trapdoor set in the stone floor.
Who

Elyea starts happily playing with the people.

------

Erou decides against, smacking Al on the back of the head, it probably wouldn't end well.

-----

Dawn attempts to open it.
Metakirb

Jeska gets up and decides to head for the infirmary.
Obscurejones

It goes up a little before catching on the lock.
Either of you girls bring a screwdriver?  Steve reaches for hers.
--------
Nadine does likewise.
--------
You forget yourself Elf.  And I'll take her where I please.
A light can be seen down the tunnel.  It flickers and starts and fiery shadows appear on the walls.
Who

Dawn feels slightly out classed holding a crowbar.

--------

Erou squeezes Kar's hand slightly, happy he stood up for her.
Obscurejones

The trapdoor opens into a worked earth tunnel lit with torches.  Al and Kar are walking directly beneath them.  John does his best to drop down quietly but is spotted by Al.
Please tell me you didn't bring entertainment as well?
Who

"Well I didn't want to get bored, and he asked so nicely."
Obscurejones

Oh, hey.  Hows the garden?
John notices Erou and slides himself as close as possible to the opposite wall.  Steve does the same for Kar.
Metakirb

Jeska walks into the infirmary.
Who

"Not bad, don't suppose you know what's going on?"

Dawn tries to interpose herself between her lot and the rest, idly twirling the crowbar in her hand.
Obscurejones

Kar smiles and snaps his teeth at Steve before turning to Dawn.
You're rude you know.
As he speaks the tunnel widens again and the torches on the wall disappear.  The only light comes from whatever's burning down the path and the runes.
Who

"People have mentioned it in passing."
Obscurejones

metakirb wrote:
Jeska walks into the infirmary.

It's filled with top of the line equipment and several NPC physician's who although young, look well trained, judging by the job they're doing patching up the few Npc's already there.
--------------
You're supposed to call the next day.  I've spent weeks worrying you just used me for my body.
Who

Although she may regret this later, it's the principle that matters. She swings at his head with the crowbar.
Metakirb

She looks for an NPC who isn't busy, and asks about getting her back patched up.
Obscurejones

He brings an arm up to block.
Feisty little girl.  But then we already knew that, didn't we John?
John is obviously trying to decide which he hates more, Kar or getting close to Erou.
Who

"You can shut up right now."
Obscurejones

Come on.  Steve'll back me up on this won't you Steve?
He glances at her and she backs up against the wall and makes a small scared noise.  He turns to Erou.
What do you think?
Who

Erou nods, not quite sure what she's just backed him up on. Dawn restrains herself from swinging again.
Obscurejones

They arrive.

The hallway opens up into a massive caver at the center of which is a raging bonfire.  Squee and Edward are already there as well as a small group of other people(who i tragically don't have descriptions for yet).  They all seem to be trying to figure out who called the meeting.  All of them have some sort of glowing rune on their person.

Edward rushes over to Steve and gives her a hug.
Good to see you sis.  Any idea why we're here?
A few of the assembled mass glance at Erou and Dawn disapprovingly.
Who

"You used my DNA for all of them didn't you?"
Metakirb

After getting patched up, Jeska makes her way back to the room with the golems in.
Obscurejones

metakirb wrote:
She looks for an NPC who isn't busy, and asks about getting her back patched up.

A young goateed doctor get's right to work stitching up the cut and gives her some pills for the pain.
------------
That's a mite arrogant.  Nah, They're my siblings.
Kar let's go of Erou and walks up to a black skinned woman in rough demonic armor to strike up a conversation.  Al  jogs over to Squee and they begin loudly arguing over which of them called the meeting.
Who

"Just thought I'd check."

----

Erou leans against a wall, looking at the assembled peoples.
Obscurejones

As the conversations are just beginning to build  silence sweeps through the crowd.  Thokk is slowly walking through his children making his way to the center of the group.  As he walks he glances at Dawn and Erou.
You two... You're not mine are you?
Who

They both shake there head.

"It's me, Dawn, you lived in my bus?"
Metakirb

After getting patched up, Jeska makes her way back to the room with the golems in.
Obscurejones

metakirb wrote:
After getting patched up, Jeska makes her way back to the room with the golems in.

They're still there.  The wooden one has been repaired.
-------
Right.  And you?
Who

"No."
Metakirb

She forms her spear and waits.
Obscurejones

Nothing happens.
-------
Then who's the hell are ye?
Who

"I'm with Kar."
Metakirb

Okay...

She starts swinging it again.
Obscurejones

The golems select weapons and form a line.
---------
Not to be rude, but why?  He's not exactly a bucket of sunshine and what's he doing bringing his leavings down the mountain?
Metakirb

Let's try this again.

She points her spear at the obsidian one.
Obscurejones

It starts toward her slowly but gains speed as it twirls.
Metakirb

She runs at it, and tries to stab it.
Obscurejones

I t does it's best to spin back but having already built it's momentum takes a solid blow to the chest. It stagger back and tries to bring it's scimitars up to defend.
Metakirb

She tries to spin round to the side of it to stab it again.
Obscurejones

It tries to spin and defend and manages to make it a grazing slice.  It clumsily swings at her head.
Metakirb

She rolls out of the way, and waits for it to make a move.
Obscurejones

Ti opens it's arms to swing both blades inward at her chest.
(deadtime.)
Metakirb

She Rolls backwards, then stabs at it.
Obscurejones

It staggers back and falls, spiderweb cracks forming over it's body.  Gingerly, it retreats back to the line.
Metakirb

Who's next?
Obscurejones

A Large Iron Golem shaped like a sumo steps forward and bows.
Metakirb

She raises her spear defensively.
Obscurejones

The golem rumbles forward until it is just out of spear range.  Then it hops in place.
Metakirb

She looks at it, waiting for it to make a move.
Obscurejones

As it lands the floor reverberates with a shockwave powerful enough to bend and warp the floor of the gym.
Metakirb

She struggles to stay upright.
Obscurejones

A sound of grinding gears not unlike a deep rumbling laugh can be heard and the golem claps, sending a more directed shockwave directly at Jeska.
Metakirb

This knocks her over, and the spear away from her.
Obscurejones

There's that laugh again and it starts stomping towards her.
Metakirb

She starts pulling herself up.
Obscurejones

The sumo is still a few feet off and moving slowly.
Metakirb

Jeska starts running towards her spear.

       Enupnion Forum Index -> The Town Page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum