Archive for Enupnion Keep on Dreaming
 


       Enupnion Forum Index -> Arts and Crafts
Ace 2

Ace's Arts


This one's the crimson prankster himself, Ace 2.

Notes, here's AID.


More notes, the Plasma powered board


Here's Ace 2, disguised as Dr. Strugen.

((Feel Free to comment on any one of my pictures))
Sophistemon

I have always enjoyed your style. It's like... chaos on which order has only temporarily been imposed. I get the feeling that the pictures formed by random chance and that the moment I look away the lines and colors will swirl and arrange themselves into a new, though no less random, pattern.

I mean all of that in a good way.

Nice work.
Ms Elaneous

Dr. Strugen is my favorite. The style is best on him, the most detail, too, I think. Smile Very nifty!
Ace 2

I love just making these, the slight differences in tone that's hard to see at first glance. Like Dr. Stugen's hair includes actually 3 colors, shades of grey along with the white that's there, but you kind of have to look to notice. Thanks for your support, and I promise that there'll be tons more art like this to come. (What do you think I do during classes where I get no Internet activity?)

If you have a request, I'll try it. Just PM me. If I don't post a result, it's because I probably wasn't happy with it.
NecroPaladin

Ace 2 wrote:
(What do you think I do during classes where I get no Internet activity?)


Story of my life, Ace. Smile
Vael

Personally, I like Ace the best.
Though I don't see the one you did of Hitomi... that one was excellent.
Ace 2


Well, here's a blown up and fixed version of Ace 2. (The hat pissed me off.)



And by popular demand... Hitomi, though, she's not in this Town.

Although, I hope to combine my impressionistic-ish style with my animation. That would be godly, but Carpel Tunnel inducing...
Ms Elaneous

Ace 2 wrote:
Well, here's a blown up and fixed version of Ace 2. (The hat pissed me off.)

Okay, NOW I like him best. Very Happy

Ace 2 wrote:
And by popular demand... Hitomi, though, she's not in this Town.

All Town art is good art. Wink
Ace 2

Sophistemon wrote:
I have always enjoyed your style. It's like... chaos on which order has only temporarily been imposed. I get the feeling that the pictures formed by random chance and that the moment I look away the lines and colors will swirl and arrange themselves into a new, though no less random, pattern.

I mean all of that in a good way.

Nice work.


You know, I went to test your theory and set the computer to record when I wasn't watching it. Here's the Result:
Sophistemon

Simply wonderful.

Bravo, Ace. Great work.
Ace 2



Reely?



Creepy Goth Chick... I might actually start playing again to see what she's like...

ValdisRequiem

And that last one you made for me! <3
Ace 2





So many, I can't decide which to use.

I'll use them all.

Pst. Refresh your page.
Uberblah

Your style is different than what I've seen before. But it is very good and I enjoy it. Very good work.

       Enupnion Forum Index -> Arts and Crafts
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum